skip to Main Content

I have lost my debit card, what do I do?

Call Bancard Security Services at 1-800-500-1044

What ATM Machines can I use my Commercial Capital Bank debit card at?

Any machine that displays the Cirrus or Pulse logo will accept our cards. These symbols can be found on the back of the ATM Card

What do I do if my ATM or Debit Card is not working?

You would need to contact us at 318-878-2274 or 318-281-6000

What do I need to open an account?

You need two forms of identification to open an account. Acceptable forms of identification include


Drivers License
State ID Card
Alien Registration Card
US Government ID
US Military ID


Social Security Card
Voters Registration Card
Birth Certificate
Credit Card
Police Identification
Bank Cards
Company Identification

Back To Top